404 Church Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11218
Tel. (718) 633-8711
Mon. – Thurs.:
12:00pm – 10:30pm
Fri. & Sat.:
12:00pm – 11:30pm
12:00pm – 10:00pm
1. Yen Yen Grand Mix A popular dish done in a different way. Very carefully sautéed shrimp,
scallops, beef, chicken, pork and crispy vegetables w. Chinese black mushrooms
in a tantalizing Hunan sauce.
2. Salmon Fillet w. Black Bean Sauce
3. Pork Royale Shredded pork marinated in garlic & ginger, accented w. fresh broccoli flowerets
& kissed with sesame sauce.
4. Lamb Hunan Style Lamb with straw mushroom & broccoli in brown sauce on one side,
& lamb with scallion in brown sauce on another side.
5. Lamb with Green Garlic Slice of lamb m sautéed with flat-tip bamboo shoots, red pepper,
winter mushrooms & green garlic, spicy only.
6. Beef with Scented Ginger A most delicate & sophisticated dish. Tender juicy beef & imported
special ginger seared over high flame & blended with a traditional sauce,
providing a perfect balance of textures.
7. Hunan Beef Stripped tender slivers of beef stir-fried over a high flame
w. strips of sweet pepper, scallion & chili peppers in a
fragrant Hunan sauce. Served on a layer of fresh string bean. A classic Hunan dish.
8. Chicken And Steak Szechuan Style Sliced white meat chicken & striped beef w. Szechuan brown sauce.
9. Shelly’s Chicken in Honey Sauce Tender strips of chicken enveloped in crispy jacket, stir-fried w. fresh red peppers 7 onion shreds in a pure honey sauce. This creation was inspired by customer named Shelly.
10. Hunan Chicken Chicken white meat, green pepper & bamboo shoot tips sautéed in a typical Hunan Sauce.
11. Crispy Chicken The sauce for this popular batter-dipped fried chicken breast dish is special.
Fine shreds of scallion make this tangy sauce superb.
12. Peppercorn Chicken Stripped spring chicken stir-fried with celery & garlic, then sauce w. fresh hot peppers & Szechuan peppercorns. This dish is only prepared Hot & Spicy.
13. Crispy Honey Shrimp A unique cooking technique captures the tenderness of juicy shrimp in a crispy jacket. Lightly touched w. a tangy red honey sauce & hint of old Chinese rice wine. It’s truly a dish for shrimp lovers.
14. Vegetarian Monk An ancient vegetarian delight. Bean curd sheets filled with multi-flavored
vegetables over a bed of bean sprouts .
15. Prawns & Chicken 6 pcs jumbo shrimp & morsels of chicken joined together with pea pods,
straw mushrooms, ginger slices & scallions on Chinese old rice wine sauce.
A delectable marriage of land & sea.
16. Filet Mignon with Chinese Broccoli Fine filet mignon, cooked in a rice brown sauce, served with fresh Chinese broccoli.
17. Scallops Hunan Style Fresh scallops cooked w. Chinese mushrooms, red peppers, green peppers & water chestnuts in Hunan hot sauce.
18. Scallops & Filet Mignon Fine filet mignon & succulent scallops seasoned, then sautéed w.
lightening speed to retain natural juices & freshness.
Served in a delicate brown sauce. A new adventure for the palate.
19. Ginger Scallops A delectable treat. Light-battered scallops dipped in a ginger, scallion sauce surrounded by cauliflower.
20. Double Wonders Sliced prawns & tender morsels of chicken marinated in a succulent sauce,
then sautéed with a variety of Chinese vegetables & delicately seasoned in hot sauce.
21. Fish Fillet with Black Bean Sauce Chunky fish lightly coat and quick fried (Golden & White) sautéed with straw mushroom, baby corn, broccoli & onions in fresh black bean sauce.
22. Chicken with Fresh Basil Unique fragrance of basil leaf tips cooked with white meat chicken,
balanced with oriental leeks. This is an exquisitely subtle dish.
23. Jing-Du Pork Chops Thick sliced of pork chops seasoned with Chinese rice wine and spices,
pan-fried slowly to perfection. Served in a savory brown sauce.
A popular dish from Hong Kong.
24. Neptune’s Blessings Chunky lobster meat, plump and juicy scallops, succulent prawns & zesty,
fish fillet, artfully blended w. peapods, baby corns, straw mushrooms,
water chestnuts & sweet carrots, swiftly flip sautéed together in a mild & delicate sauce.
25. Stir-Fried Angel Hair Noodles Originally from china, then “borrowed” by Marco Polo. Light crispy noodles crowned with seafood
26. Two-In-One Shrimp Two dishes in one, double your pleasure with this dish. One side in prepared with jumbo shrimp steamed served w. chopped fresh garlic and Chinese parsley. The other is cooked in a batter of sesame seed and Chinese parsley. The other is cooked in a batter of sesame seed and light flour, quickly pan fried in a special seasoned oyster sauce better known as “Gan Jin Shrimp”. Double your pleasure without doubling your bill.
1. Yen Yen Spring Roll or Egg Roll
2. Vegetable Egg Roll
3. Cheng Tu Half Moon Pockets (5)
4. Shrimp Toast (4)
5. Fantail Shrimp (4)
6. Steamed or Fried Dumpling (6)
7. Honey Glazed Roast Pork
8. Cold Noodles with Sesame Sauce (Pt.)
9. Bar-B-Q Spare Ribs
10. Beef on Skewer (2)
11. Fried Wonton (8)
12. Fried Chicken Wings (8)
13. Scallion Pancakes
14. Quick Cooked Calamari
15. Pu Pu Platter (for 2)
16. Egg Drop or Wonton Soup (Pt.)
17. Hot & Sour Soup (Pt.)
18. Chicken Rice or Noodle Soup (Pt.)
19. Pork or Chicken w. Spinach Soup (Pt.)
21. Velvet Corn Soup w. Chicken (Pt.)
22. Velvet Corn Soup w. Fresh crab Meat (Pt.)
23. Egg Drop Wonton Soup
24. Vegetable & Bean Curd Soup (Qt.)
25. Pork w. Szechuan Pickled Cabbage Soup (Qt.)
26. House Special Wonton Soup (Qt.)
27. Assorted Sea Food Soup (Qt.)
BEEF & LAMB
28. Sliced Beef with Broccoli
29. Sliced Beef with Green Pepper
30. Sliced Beef with Scallions
31. Sliced Beef with Mushroom & Bamboo Shoots
32. Shredded Beef with String Beans
33. Shredded Beef with Szechuan Style
34. Shredded Beef with Garlic Sauce
35. Mixed Vegetable with Beef
36. Moo Shu Beef (4 Pancakes)
37. SESAME BEEF
38. TANGERINE BEEF
39. Sliced Beef with Asparagus
40. Lamb with Vegetables
41. Lamb with Scallions
42. Lamb with Fresh Basil
CHICKEN & DUCK
43. Moo Shu Chicken (4 Pancakes)
44. Sliced Chicken with Broccoli or Snow Peas
45. Sliced Chicken with Mushroom
46. Shredded Chicken with Garlic Sauce
47. Sliced Chicken with Mixed Vegetable
48. Sweet & Sour Chicken
49. Ta Chien Chicken
50. Curry Chicken
51. Chicken in Hot Pepper
52. Diced Chicken with Cashew Nuts or Walnuts
53. Chicken with String Beans
54. Chicken with Pineapple
55. Lemon Chicken
56. Sliced Chicken with Asparagus
57. CHINESE EGGPLANT WITH CHICKEN
58. GENERAL TSO’S CHICKEN
59. TANGERINE CHICKEN
60. SESAME CHICKEN
61. Sliced Duck with Scallions
62. Sliced Duck with Scented Ginger
63. Crispy Boneless Duck
64. Crispy Whole Fish or Sweet & Sour Whole Fish
65. BUTTERFLY SHRIMP
66. LOBSTER (Cantonese, Garlic Sauce, Ginger & Scallion or Black Bean)
67. STIR-FRIED SEAFOOD & CHICKEN
68. Salt & Pepper Shrimp
69. Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
70. Shrimp with Broccoli or Snow Peas
71. Shrimp with Black Bean Sauce
73. Sweet & Sour Shrimp
74. Shrimp with Garlic Sauce
75. Mixed Vegetable with Shrimp or Scallops
76. Scallops with Garlic Sauce
77. SHRIMP & PORK HUNAN STYLE
78. Prawns, Szechuan Style
79. Prawns with Chinese Eggplant
80. Prawns or Scallops with Asparagus
81. SESAME SHRIMP
82. Mixed Veg. w. Scallops & Prawns in Garlic Sauce
83. Shrimp & Chicken Combination
84. Moo Shu Baby Shrimp (4 Pancakes)
85. Moo Shu Pork (4 Pancakes)
86. Sweet & Sour Pork
87. Double Cooked Pork
88. Shredded Pork with Garlic Sauce
89. Shredded Pork with Black Bean Sauce
90. Sliced Roast Pork with Broccoli
91. Mixed Vegetable with Roast Pork
92. Roast Pork w. String Beans
93. Salt and Pepper Ribs
94. Triple Green Fresh Asparagus, String Beans & Snow Peas Sauteed with Sliced Fresh Garlic
95. Sautéed Spinach in Oyster Sauce
96. Chinese Eggplant with Garlic Sauce
97. Sautéed String Beans
98. Bean Curd with Black Mushroom
99. Bean Curd Szechuan Style
100. Bean Curd Home Style
101. Mixed Chinese Vegetable
102. Sautéed Broccoli with Garlic Sauce
103. Moo Shu Vegetable (4 Pancakes)
104. Shiitake Mushroom Spinach
FRIED RICE & LO MEIN
105. Fried Rice (Roast Pork, Chicken or Beef)
106. Vegetable Fried Rice
107. Shrimp Fried Rice
108. Yong Chow Special Fried Rice
109. Lo Mein (Roast Pork, Chicken, Beef or Shrimp)
110. Vegetable Lo Mein
111. Ten Ingredients Lo Mein
112. South Sea Fried Rice with Pineapple
CHOW FUN & CHOW MEIN
113. Chow Mein (Chicken, Beef or Pork)
114. Chow Mein with Shrimp
115. Subgum Chow Mein
116. Vegetables Chow Fun or Mei Fun
117. Chow Fun or Mei Fun with (Pork or Chicken)
118. Beef Chow Fun or Mei Fun
119. Shrimp Chow Fun or Mei Fun
120. Subgum Chow Fun or Mei Fun
121. Singapore Chow Mei Fun
EGG FOO YOUNG
122. Vegetable Egg Foo Young
123. Pork Egg Foo Young
124. Chicken Egg Foo Young
125. Beef Egg Foo Young
126. Shrimp Egg Foo Young
DIET & HEALTHE FOOD SECTION
H1. Steamed Mixed Vegetable w. Shrimp or Scallops
H2. Steamed Mixed Vegetable w. Chicken
H3. Steamed Broccoli
H4. Steamed Broccoli w. Chicken
H5. Steamed Broccoli w. Shrimps or Scallops
H6. Steamed Mixed Vegetable
H7. Steamed Broccoli & Bean Curd
SPECIAL LUNCH All Include Soup & Vegetable Fried Rice
Choice of Soup:
Wonton, Egg Drop or Hot & Sour Soup
(Served from 12:00 noon – 3:30pm)
MONDAY – SATURDAY
Chicken w. Broccoli
Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken w. String Beans
Sweet & Sour Chicken
Chicken w. Mushrooms
Chicken w. Mixed Vegs.
Ko Po Chicken
Chicken Lo Mein
Sweet & Sour Pork
Roast Pork w. Broccoli
Double Cooked Pork
Pork in Garlic Sauce
w. Black Bean Sauce
Pork Lo Mein
Sautéed String Beans
Bean Curd with Broccoli
Broccoli in Garlic Sauce
Vegetable Lo Mein
Beef w. Broccoli
Beef w. Green Pepper
Beef w. String Beans
Beef w. Bean Curd
Beef Lo Mein
Beef w. Fresh Mushroom
Beef w. Mixed Vegetable
Ko Po Beef
Beef, Szechuan Style
Shrimp w. Broccoli
Shrimp w. Lobster Sauce
Shrimp w. Black Bean Sauce
Shrimp & Chicken Combine
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
Ko Po Shrimp
Shrimp w. Mixed Vegetable
Shrimp Lo Mein